Find a Pro in Enola, Arkansas
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a good roof is because it protects your property, increases your home's value, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the barrier that provides security for the rest of your house. It defends against severe weather, falling objects, and more. So if your roof is in bad condition, your home could develop some leaks, and this can cause other problems.
Your roof also does a lot for your curb appeal. Because it’s such an essential part of your property, a roof in good condition illustrates a reliable property. If you were to sell, a buyer would be thrilled about your property if it has a solid, steady roof over it.
Finally, having an energy efficient house delights anyone. It means your energy bills are lower and that your house keeps a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other things involved. The typical roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet, so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this will extend the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement contractor can approximate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most budget friendly materials for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are durable and do a great job of creating that defensive barrier your property needs while being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any residential property.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles do require maintenance more often than the more pricier products. They normally have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be your ultimate decision when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of it needing to be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential homes and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. If the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get regular inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the plywood decking is rotted. This isn't a good sign, and this usually means you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends the rest of your property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arkansas // Enola
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Enola, AR
If you need to hire a roofing replacement or roofing repair company in Enola, AR, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing experts featured on our site have the knowledge and experience you’re searching for. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof designed to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Routine checkups can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to prolong the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell when you need a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor to come out to your home? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, you may want to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you realize your roof deck is sagging because it can cause worse problems. Quality roofing repairs will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to let snow and rain stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they're falling apart, you may get some leakage.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and stop water. A roofing contractor can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine maintenance services will help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is a free app providing you with a hassle-free solution to hire the right contractors for roofing replacement and roofing repair services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is streamlined through our app.