Find a Pro in Casa Grande, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the measurements of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The average roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Casa Grande, Arizona. Storms will put a stop to work and this can really stall the project. If a storm is expected to take place during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The style of your roof is an important thing that you should take into account. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement professional can approximate the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most affordable solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are strong and do a fantastic job of protecting your home while being more budget friendly. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any home.
However, asphalt shingles do wear out faster and need to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a 15-20 year warranty. But you can always get top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the possibility of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are very common on residential homes and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get routine inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this usually means you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your home, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Usually, a new roof falls anywhere between $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be calculated by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be challenging if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Casa Grande
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Casa Grande, Arizona
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance contractor in Casa Grande, Arizona, then our platform is the answer. The roofing companies you'll discover on Thumbtack have the experience you need for your project. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing project.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you prior to sifting through our network of vetted roofing professionals.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and lets you prolong the life of your roof. How can you tell when you need a professional, roofing repair and roofing replacement company to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, including:
- The Age of Your Roof: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles should be replaced by a roofer. Routine repair services will help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
Hire someone who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the right fit, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.