Find a Pro in Cibola, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a good roof is because it protects your home, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the barrier that provides protection for your entire home. It defends against severe weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, you could experience leaks in your home, and this can cause other issues.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your curb appeal. Because it’s such an essential component of your home, a well-maintained roof demonstrates a reliable property. If you were to sell, a buyer would be enthusiastic about your home if it has a strong, durable roof over it.
Finally, having an energy efficient house makes anyone happy. It means your utility bills are lower and that your house keeps a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time it takes to replace a roof will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you should take into account is the weather report in your area. Bad weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really stall the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to finish.
The complexity of your roof is another factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement professional will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In fact, you’ll see most homes in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are durable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your home needs in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the probability of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential homes and these usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get regular inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't a good sign, and this indicates you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a defensive barrier for your entire home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Cibola
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Cibola, Arizona
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing maintenance services easy in Cibola, Arizona. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, which means you can search through various profiles and come up with some options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing information, years in business, and more. Begin your search for a roofing maintenance company here on Thumbtack and find the best professional for your project.
It's important to have a a structure over your head that you can depend on throughout any season. For a safe house with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any wear-and-tear before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. So, how do you know when you need roofing maintenance services? You may notice certain signs of wear such as:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of your roof leaking. A good roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause serious issues. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar or roof cement you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs an inspection. A roof inspection will identify deteriorated shingles and provide timely repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient way to find the best companies for roofing maintenance services. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your job is made easier through our app.