Find a Pro in Forest Lakes, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In fact, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are strong and serve the purpose of protecting your home in addition to being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any house.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier products. They typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of it needing to be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common on residential homes and these usually have a 15-20 year warranty. If your roof is around this age, it’s a smart idea to get consistent inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. This isn't ideal, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire home, so there should be no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year for a roof replacement. Since it is a popular time for a replacement, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a better time to schedule.
A lot of roofing contractors have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather conditions. Summer is kind of like winter, but instead of being cold, you’d be dealing with the heat.
Spring can also be good for roof replacement services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly unpredictable, it’s beginning to warm up, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a stable roof is so essential is because it protects your home, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that provides protection for the rest of your property. It blocks out wind, rain, hail, snow, falling debris, and more. So if your roof isn't stable, your home could develop some leaks, which can cause other problems.
Your roof also contributes to your curb appeal. Because it’s such an important part of your home, a well-maintained roof demonstrates a reliable property. If you were looking to sell, a buyer would be enthusiastic about your home if it has a strong, steady roof protecting it.
Lastly, everyone is happy with an energy efficient property. It means your utility bills aren't expensive and that your house maintains a consistent temperature.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Forest Lakes
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near Forest Lakes, AZ
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Forest Lakes, AZ, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing companies you'll discover on Thumbtack have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is always required to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs in order to prevent an expensive roof replacement.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair contractor, but here are some other things to take into account:
- Leaking: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires attention at once. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair company will clean your gutters in addition to checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Damaged flashing lets water penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more extensive damages.
No one should deal with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers ready to assist. With our easy-to-use app, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Forest Lakes, AZ. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your property today.