Find a Pro in Mesa, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most budget friendly materials for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most homes in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are durable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your property needs while being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any house.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive options. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can always purchase top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be your ultimate decision when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is required if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the possibility of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential properties and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. If the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get regular inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the plywood decking is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this usually means you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
No matter what season it is, you can contact a professional for roof replacement services. However, fall is the most common time of year to get roof replacement services. Since it is a popular time for a replacement, it can be difficult to schedule time with a professional. This is why waiting until winter could be a more convenient time for services.
Many professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the colder months, but you could have more delays because of severe weather conditions. And summer is similar to winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with the heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roof replacements. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a stable roof is because it protects your property, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the barrier that provides protection for the rest of your property. It blocks out wind, rain, hail, snow, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, you could get leaks in your home, and this can cause other problems.
Your roof also contributes to your curb appeal. Because it’s such an essential component of your property, a roof in good condition shows a great deal of stability. If you were to sell, a buyer would be enthusiastic about your property if it has a strong, durable roof protecting it.
Finally, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient property. It means your energy bills are lower and that your home keeps a comfortable temperature.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Mesa
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Mesa, AZ
If you need roofing maintenance services in Mesa, AZ, there's no easier way to go about it. The roofing experts you'll discover on our site have the skills and qualifications you’re looking for. You can find someone who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing repairs.
It's crucial to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance contractors through Thumbtack.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise choice.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you know your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofer to come inspect it.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get immediate repairs if you notice a sagging roof deck because it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will resolve the issue and prevent the need for replacement services.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are built to allow snow and rain to flow through the valleys and into your gutters. If there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you could experience some leaks.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing lets water get to the sealed joints. Reach out to a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you a convenient solution to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you need to hire a roofing replacement company or a repair contractor, your part of the job is made easier with our app.