Find a Pro in Paulden, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a stable roof is so important is because it protects your home, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the protective barrier for the rest of your property. It blocks out wind, rain, hail, snow, falling debris, and more. So if your roof is in bad condition, your home could develop some leaks, which can cause other problems.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your property value. Since it’s such an essential part of your home, a well-maintained roof illustrates a great deal of stability. In the circumstance where you are selling, a home buyer would be much more excited about your home if it has a solid, stable roof protecting it.
Finally, having an energy efficient home delights anyone. It means your energy bills aren't expensive and that your home maintains a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement is dependent on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also many other things to think about. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Paulden, AZ. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really postpone the project. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you should anticipate your roof taking a few more days to get done.
The style of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will take more time and your roof replacement professional can estimate a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective solution for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are durable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your home needs while being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any house.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive options. They normally have a warranty of 15-20 years. But there is the option to buy higher-end asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is required if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the likelihood of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common amongst residential homes and these usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a good idea to get regular inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the plywood decking is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Paulden
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Maintenance Contractors near Paulden, AZ
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home improvement site that helps you hire roofing replacement and roofing repair professionals in Paulden, AZ. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing replacement contractor you’re interested in, get a quote, and more all from one convenient app.
It's crucial to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can hire the best roofing replacement and roofing repair companies through Thumbtack.
Routine appointments can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. How do you know when you need a licensed, roofing replacement and roofing repair contractor to come out to your home? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, including:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can cause worse problems. Quality roofing repairs will remediate the problem and avoid replacement services.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters while examining your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: For those whose flashing around the chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting which includes a metal flashing system.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you notice there are shingles that are ripped, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs to be looked at. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to avoid leaks from causing further damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a damaged roof when there are so many professional roofers available to help. With our streamlined platform, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Paulden, AZ. Get the roofing services you need for your house now.