Find a Pro in Pine, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective solution for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most houses in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are reliable and do a fantastic job of protecting your home while being the affordable option. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any house.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They usually have a 15-20 year warranty. But you can also get top-quality asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the possibility of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal selection for residential houses and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. When the roof on your home has aged this much, it’s a good idea to get routine inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the plywood decking is rotted. Sagging is not a good sign, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your home, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
Even though you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most common time of year to get roof replacement services. Since it is a great time for these services, it can be difficult to schedule time with a contractor. This is why waiting until winter could be an easier time to call a contractor.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the winter, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather conditions. Summer is sort of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with heat.
Spring is also not a bad time for roof replacements. Even though the weather can still be wet and partially unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a good roof is so fundamental for you is because it protects your home, increases your home's value, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that provides security for the rest of your home. It defends against wind, rain, hail, snow, falling objects, and more. So if your roof is in poor condition, you could have some leaks in your home, which can lead to other problems.
Your roof also does so much for your curb appeal. Since it’s such a fundamental part of your home, a roof in good condition demonstrates a great deal of stability. In the circumstance where you are selling, a buyer would be thrilled about your home if it has a solid, durable roof protecting it.
Lastly, having an energy efficient home delights anyone. It means your utility bills are lower and that your home keeps a comfortable temperature.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Pine
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Pine, Arizona
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you find roofing maintenance professionals in Pine, Arizona. See what other customers have to say, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance contractor you’re interested in, book an appointment, and more all from one easy-to-use app.
Our platform also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our network of licensed roofing companies.
Routine inspections can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to extend the lifespan of your roof. So, how can you tell when you need roofing maintenance services? You may realize there are certain signs of wear including:
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and prevent it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a roofer immediately if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles accumulate in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a good sign. A roofing maintenance contractor will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or broken flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: When you see shingles that are ripped, curled, or completely missing, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. A roof inspection will identify worn-out shingles and provide quality repairs to avoid leaks from causing more damage.
Find a contractor who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined process. When you’ve found the contractor you want, it’s just a matter of requesting a estimate and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.