Find a Pro in San Tan Valley, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are reliable and serve the purpose of protecting your home in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier materials. They normally have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But you can also get higher-grade asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
You should replace your roof when repairs just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the possibility of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential properties and these typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. If the roof on your home has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get routine inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this usually means you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire home, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
No matter what time of year it is, you can get a roof replacement. However, fall is the most common time of year to get roof replacement services. But because it is a good time for a replacement, it can be difficult to book time with a contractor. This means that winter could be a better time to call a contractor.
Many roofing companies have more down time during the colder months, but you could be putting up with more erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a bad time for roof replacement services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve gotten during the winter will be repaired.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a quality roof is because it provides security for your home, increases your home's value, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that offers security for your entire house. It blocks out severe weather, falling objects, and more. So if your roof isn't stable, you could get leaks in your home, and this can cause other problems.
Your roof also does so much for your curb appeal. Since it’s such a fundamental part of your home, a roof in good condition illustrates a reliable property. If you were looking to sell, a buyer would be thrilled about your home if it has a solid, stable roof protecting it.
Finally, having an energy efficient home delights anyone. It means your utility bills aren't expensive and that your home keeps a comfortable temperature.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // San Tan Valley
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors near San Tan Valley, Arizona
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement site that helps you connect with roofing repair and roofing replacement professionals in San Tan Valley, Arizona. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair contractor you’re interested in, schedule a service appointment, and more all from one convenient app.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is necessary so that their property remains in a favorable condition. It’s smart to keep on top of repairs in order to prevent the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a smart decision.
- Leaking: When your ceiling or walls have water stains, that's indicative of a leaky roof. A professional roofer can fix the issue right away and prevent it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is an issue of concern and requires immediate attention. A roofing repair contractor can fix the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Find a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the right fit, then it's just getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.