Find a Pro in Tombstone, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most affordable solution for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most houses in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are durable and do a fantastic job of protecting your property in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles do require some attention more often than the more pricier materials. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to buy top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the probability of having it be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential houses and these typically have a lifespan of 15-20 years. If your roof is around this age, it’s a wise choice to get routine inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the plywood decking is rotted. This isn't ideal, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
It's possible to get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year to get roof replacement services. Since it is a good time for these services, it can be a challenge to schedule time with a contractor. This is why winter could be a more convenient time to book.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing are slow during the winter, but you could have more delays because of severe weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than wet and cold conditions, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring can also be good for roof replacement services. Even though there's a chance it can still be wet and somewhat unpredictable, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve sustained during the winter will be uncovered.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a good roof is because it protects your property, increases your home's value, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that provides protection for the rest of your home. It blocks out harsh weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof is in bad condition, your home could develop some leaks, and this can cause other issues.
Your roof also contributes a lot to your property value. Since it’s such a fundamental part of your property, a well-maintained roof shows a great deal of stability. If you were to sell, a home buyer would be much more excited about your property if it has a strong, durable roof protecting it.
Finally, everyone is happy with an energy efficient home. It means your utility bills are lower and that your house keeps a comfortable temperature.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Tombstone
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Tombstone, AZ
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Tombstone, AZ, then our platform is the answer. The roofing professionals featured on our site have the knowledge and experience you need for the job at hand. You can find the right candidate who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing maintenance.
Our platform also collects a wealth of information to help you prior to browsing through our network of vetted roofing contractors.
Routine checkups can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and allows you to extend the life of your roof. So, how can you tell it's necessary to get roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may realize there are certain things to look out for, including:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof is older than that, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come inspect it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: Excessive granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a good sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles should be replaced by a professional. Routine repair services will help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Hire a contractor who can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement an easy process. Once you’ve found the right candidate, then it's just getting your estimate and booking an appointment to get your roof in order.