Find a Pro in Tonto Basin, Arizona
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most homes in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are strong and do a fantastic job of protecting your property in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier materials. They typically have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is required if you’re putting up with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the probability of having it be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a regular selection for residential spaces and these typically have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a good choice to get routine inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is damaged. This isn't ideal, and this usually means you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
What time of year is best to replace a roof?
While you can get your roof replaced during any season, fall is the most popular time of year to get roof replacement services. But because it is a good time for a replacement, it can be a challenge to book time with a professional. This means that waiting until winter could be an easier time for services.
A lot of professionals who specialize in roofing have more down time during the winter, but you could have more delays because of erratic weather. Summer is kind of like winter, but rather than being cold, you’d be putting up with hot temperatures.
Spring is also not a terrible time for roof replacements. While there's a chance it can still be wet and slightly uncertain, it’s getting warmer, and any roofing damage you’ve had during the winter will be uncovered.
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a stable roof is because it provides security for your property, increases your home's value, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that offers protection for the rest of your property. It defends against severe weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, you could have some leaks in your home, which can lead to other issues.
Your roof also does a lot for your curb appeal. Since it’s such an essential part of your property, a roof in good condition illustrates a great deal of stability. If you were looking to sell, a buyer would be thrilled about your property if it has a strong, durable roof over it.
Lastly, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient house. It means your utility bills are lower and that your home maintains a consistent temperature.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Arizona // Tonto Basin
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Tonto Basin, AZ
When you need to hire a roofing repair or roofing replacement contractor in Tonto Basin, AZ, there's a convenient way to go about it. The roofing contractors you'll discover on Thumbtack have the skills and experience you need for your project. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is provided and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing maintenance.
Our platform also puts together a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Are you looking for roofing maintenance services? With the exception of leakage or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is expected of a roof. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and functioning properly.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and stop water penetration. A roofing contractor can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, curled, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by a roofer. Regular inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Thumbtack is free to use and provides you an easy solution to find the best companies to address your roofing needs. No matter if you’re looking for a roofing repair company or a replacement contractor, your job is made easier with our platform.