Find a Pro in Inglewood, California
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement will be based on the size of your roof, but there are also many other things involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (sometimes less), so normally, a roofing professional can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will put a halt on work and this is going to push out the timeline. If bad weather is supposed to happen during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to get done.
The complexity of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement contractor can approximate a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective materials for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In fact, you’ll see most homes in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are durable and serve the purpose of creating that defensive barrier your property needs in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any residential property.
It is worth noting that asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier materials. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But you can always get higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be an option when fixing up sections just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are a normal selection for residential properties and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get consistent inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not a good sign, and this usually means you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends the rest of your property, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few things that will determine the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Getting an estimate for the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in various angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // California // Inglewood
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Companies in Inglewood, California
If you need to hire a roofing maintenance contractor in Inglewood, California, then our platform is the answer. The roofing companies featured on Thumbtack have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Our app also collects useful data to help you prior to browsing through our network of vetted roofing companies.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Aside from having leaks or other glaring issues, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Stains from water on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Warped or Bent Roof Deck: A warped or bent roof deck is a serious problem and needs to be attended to. An established roof repair contractor can remediate the problem before a replacement is needed.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to get to the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing contractor to fix deteriorating, missing, or broken flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, warped, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by an expert. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and avoid leaks.
No one should deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to assist. With our easy-to-use platform, you can find the finest roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Inglewood, California. Get the roofing services you need for your house now.