Find a Pro in Cascade, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a quality roof is because it provides security for your home, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the defensive barrier for the rest of your home. It blocks out harsh weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof is in poor condition, you could get leaks in your home, which can lead to other issues.
Your roof also contributes to your property value. Since it’s such an essential part of your home, a roof in good condition demonstrates a great deal of stability. If you were to sell, a buyer would be much more excited about your home if it has a strong, stable roof protecting it.
Finally, everyone is delighted with an energy efficient home. It means your energy bills aren't expensive and that your home maintains a consistent temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in your area. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really delay the project. If bad weather is expected to happen during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to get done.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement contractor can come up with a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most budget friendly materials for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are reliable and do a fantastic job of creating that defensive barrier your home needs in addition to being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look good on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But you can always buy higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re putting up with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential properties and these typically have a 15-20 year lifespan. When your roof is around this age, it’s a smart choice to get consistent inspections so you can determine when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this usually means you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects the rest of your home, so there should be no surprise that the materials that make up your roof will get worn out over time.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Colorado // Cascade
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services in Cascade, Colorado
When you need to hire a roofing maintenance company in Cascade, Colorado, then our platform is the answer. The roofing experts you'll discover on our site have the knowledge and experience you need for your project. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
It's essential to have a roof you can rely on for your house throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing replacement and roofing repair contractors through Thumbtack.
For the most part you'll know when it's time to get in touch with a roofing maintenance contractor, but listed below are some other aspects about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: Your roof is good for about 20-25 years. If you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofer to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Get repairs at once if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse issues. Roofing repairs done by an expert will resolve the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles gather in your gutters, and disintegrating shingles are not a promising sign. A roofing repair contractor will clean your gutters in addition to inspecting your shingles.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to seal joints and prevent water. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to avoid leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many professional contractors available to help. With our streamlined platform, you can find quality roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Cascade, Colorado. Find the right contractor for your home right away.