Find a Pro in Keenesburg, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement will be based on the measurements of your roof, but there are also many other factors to consider. The average residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet, so normally, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into consideration is the weather report in Keenesburg, CO. Storms will make working conditions less than ideal and this can really stall the project. If a storm is supposed to happen during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its pitch, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement specialist will be able to approximate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most homes in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are reliable and do a great job of protecting your property while being the affordable option. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any house.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier materials. They usually have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can always get top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when repairs just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is required if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the possibility of having it be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential homes and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. When the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a smart choice to get consistent inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this does mean you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a new roof is going to come out to since there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, replacing your roof is in the ballpark of $4 to $40 per square foot, which includes labor and the materials used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex since you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and give you a better estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Colorado // Keenesburg
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Services near Keenesburg, CO
Thumbtack is the perfect home improvement platform that helps you connect with roofing maintenance professionals in Keenesburg, CO. See what experiences other people have had, communicate directly with the roofing maintenance company want to hire, get an estimate, and more all from one convenient app.
It's crucial to have a a structure over your head that you can rely on throughout any season. For a safe home with a roof designed to last, you can find the best roofing maintenance companies through Thumbtack.
Most of the time you'll know when you need to get in touch with a roofing replacement or roofing repair company, but here are some other things about your roof to take into consideration:
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards that make your roof can warp or bend under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Roofs are designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys and into your gutters. When there aren't any shingles in place or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to seal joints and prevent water. A roofer can fix damaged, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Torn, warped, or missing shingles will need to be replaced by an expert. Regular inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
Find someone who can make your roofing maintenance a streamlined and satisfactory process. Once you’ve found the company you want, then it's just requesting a quote and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.