Find a Pro in Strasburg, Colorado
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason why a quality roof is so fundamental for you is because it protects your property, increases your home's value, and makes your home more energy efficient.
The roof is the defensive barrier for your entire house. It blocks out harsh weather, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof isn't stable, you could get leaks in your home, which can cause other problems.
Your roof also does a lot for your property value. Because it’s such an essential component of your property, a roof in good condition illustrates a great deal of stability. In the circumstance where you are selling, a home buyer would be enthusiastic about your property if it has a strong, stable roof over it.
Finally, everyone is content with an energy efficient house. It means your utility bills aren't expensive and that your home keeps a comfortable temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement is dependent on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other things involved. The typical roof for a house is approximately 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so normally, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into account is the projected weather in Strasburg, CO. Poor weather will make working conditions less than ideal and this is going to delay the job. If this is going on during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The layout of your roof is an important factor that you should think about. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement contractor can estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs since they are reliable and do a fantastic job of creating that defensive barrier your property needs while being more budget friendly. Plus, they have a simple style that will look great on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier products. They usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. But there is the option to get top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the probability of having it be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a normal selection for residential homes and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. If the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a good idea to get consistent inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the plywood decking is damaged. This isn't ideal, and this does mean you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a protective barrier for your entire property, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Colorado // Strasburg
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Contractors near Strasburg, CO
Thumbtack will simplify your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Strasburg, CO. Our streamlined site is easy to navigate, which means you can search through a range of profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing information, background, and more. Begin your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and hire the best professional for your project.
Every homeowner understands that maintenance is necessary to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s best to keep on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Do you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a wise decision.
- Age: Your roof has a lifespan of about 20-25 years, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to contact a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Sagging Roof Decks: Call a contractor immediately if you realize your roof deck is sagging since it can lead to worse problems. Roofing repairs done by an expert will remediate the problem and prevent the need for a replacement.
- Built-Up Granules in Gutters: A build up of granules from shingles collect in your gutters, and shingles wearing down are not a promising sign. A roofing maintenance company will clean your gutters while checking up on your shingles.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing company to fix deteriorating, missing, or damaged flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Inspecting your shingles will let you know if they need to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't undergo more extensive damages.
Hire a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right candidate, it’s just a matter of getting your quote and setting up an appointment to get your roof in order.