Find a Pro in Salisbury, Missouri
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time that is needed to replace a roof really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The typical roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Another thing you should take into consideration is the weather forecast in Salisbury, MO. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the project. If a storm is supposed to take place during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for the job. A complex roof will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement contractor will be able to estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The roofing material that's the most cost-effective is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most houses in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are strong and do a great job of protecting your property in addition to being more budget friendly. Plus, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier products. They usually have a 15-20 year warranty. But you can always purchase higher-grade asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be your ultimate decision when repairs just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: If your roof has aged, the probability of it needing to be replaced becomes greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential properties and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. If the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get consistent inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. This isn't a good sign, and this usually means you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends your entire property, so it should come as no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a roof replacement is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will establish the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the products used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the products you want installed, and it's expected that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Measuring the size of your roof can also be difficult if your roof is more complex because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to figure out the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Missouri // Salisbury
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Roofing Maintenance Companies in Salisbury, MO
If you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Salisbury, MO, then our platform is the answer. The roofing companies featured on Thumbtack have the knowledge and qualifications you’re searching for. You can find the best roofing contractor who takes the effort to make sure that the finest customer service is put in place and that you get complete satisfaction on your roofing project.
Our app also compiles a wealth of information to help you before you start sifting through our database of licensed roofing professionals.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious issues, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- Age: Approximately 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you know your roof is older than that, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing repair specialist will make sure your gutters are clean and functioning properly.
- Damaged flashing: Broken flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Get in touch with a roofing company to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing to avoid leaks.
- Missing or damaged shingles: If you see shingles that are cracked, curled, or missing entirely, it's a sign that your roof needs attention. Roofing maintenance services will identify worn-out shingles and provide first-rate repairs to prevent leaks from causing more damage.
It's unnecessary to put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to assist. With our streamlined app, you can get quality roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Salisbury, MO. Get the premium roofing maintenance services you need for your house now.