Find a Pro in Spring Creek, Nevada
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The amount of time that is needed to replace a roof will be based on the measurements of your roof, however, there are also many other factors involved. The average residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so on average, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Another thing you need to take into account is the projected weather in Spring Creek, NV. Storms will put a stop to work and this is going to postpone the job. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to complete.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement contractor will be able to approximate the hours for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In actuality, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are strong and do a fantastic job of creating that defensive barrier your home needs in addition to being more budget friendly. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive materials. They typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. But you can always purchase higher-end asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof needs to be your ultimate decision when fixing up sections just don’t do the job anymore. A roof replacement is required if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof is older, the likelihood of it needing to be replaced becomes more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential houses and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. When your roof is around this age, it’s a good choice to get consistent inspections in order to figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is damaged. Sagging is not a good sign, and this does mean you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a defensive barrier for your entire home, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to narrow down how much a roof replacement is going to come out to because there are several factors that will establish the total cost. Mostly, a new roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your roof replacement will be determined by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be helpful to you. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the cost of your roof replacement.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Nevada // Spring Creek
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Roofing Maintenance Contractors in Spring Creek, NV
Thumbtack is the all-in-one home management site that helps you find roofing maintenance companies in Spring Creek, NV. See what experiences other customers have had, communicate directly with the roofing repair company you’re interested in, get a quote, and pay all from one easy-to-use app.
Our app also collects a wealth of information to help you before you start browsing through our database of qualified roofing professionals.
Regularly, scheduled checkups can help you stay on top of any damage before it gets worse and lets you extend the lifespan of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get a professional, roofing maintenance company to come out to your home? You may notice certain things to look out for, including:
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of your roof leaking. A professional roofing contractor can fix the issue as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Sagging Roof Deck: A sagging roof deck is an issue of concern and requires to be attended to. A roofing repair company can fix the problem before you wind up paying more for a replacement.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find excessive granules from your shingles in your gutters, it could indicate that your shingles are wearing down. A roofing maintenance specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Damaged flashing: Flashing is the material used to protect joints and stop water penetration. A roofer can fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles should be swapped out with new ones by a professional. Routine inspections will also help you address problems like this and prevent leaks.
It's unnecessary to deal with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed contractors available to help. With our streamlined app, you can find quality roofing maintenance services in Spring Creek, NV. Get the roofing services you need for your house right away.