Find a Pro in Dublin, Ohio
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Why is a good roof important?
The reason you want a good roof is because it protects your property, enhances your home’s curb appeal, and makes your energy efficiency better.
The roof is the barrier that offers protection for the rest of your house. It defends against wind, rain, hail, snow, falling objects, and more. This means if your roof is in poor condition, you could experience leaks in your home, and this can lead to other problems.
Your roof also does a lot for your curb appeal. Because it’s such an essential component of your property, a roof in good condition demonstrates a reliable property. If you were to sell, a home buyer would be much more excited about your property if it has a solid, stable roof protecting it.
Finally, everyone is happy with an energy efficient house. It means your utility bills aren't expensive and that your house maintains a consistent temperature.
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time that is needed to replace a roof is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other things to consider. The typical residential roof is approximately 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in Dublin, Ohio. Bad weather will put a halt on work and this can really stall the job. If a storm is expected to happen during your scheduled project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be accounted for when your roofing contractor is quoting you on your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement professional will be able to come up with a timeline for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective solution for your roof replacement, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingling on the roof since they are durable and do a great job of protecting your property in addition to being the affordable option. Also, they’re versatile and they’ll look great on any home.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive options. They usually have a 15-20 year warranty. But you can always buy higher-end asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should consider replacing your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re putting up with these types of problems:
- AGE: If your roof is older, the possibility of having it be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are very common amongst residential homes and these typically have a warranty of 15-20 years. If the roof on your property is around this age, it’s a good choice to get regular inspections in order to determine when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: If your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not ideal, and this indicates you need your roof replaced.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof defends the rest of your property, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Ohio // Dublin
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Services in Dublin, Ohio
If you need roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Dublin, Ohio, then our platform is your best resource. The roofing experts you'll discover on our site have the knowledge and experience you’re looking for. You can find the right candidate who takes extra measures in making sure that the finest customer service is implemented and that you get quality services on your roofing project.
Our platform also compiles useful data to help you prior to sifting through our database of vetted roofing contractors.
Are you looking for roofing replacement and roofing repair services? Apart from having leaks or other glaring concerns, there are a few things that might determine whether a roof repair is a good choice.
- You Are Experiencing Leaks: Water stains on the ceiling or walls are a sign of a leaky roof. A professional roofing contractor can make repairs as soon as possible and stop it from getting worse.
- Roof Decks that Sag: Get repairs at once if you notice a sagging roof deck since it can cause worse problems. Roofing repairs done by a professional will remediate the issue and avoid replacement services.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: If you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it means that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing maintenance contractor will make sure your gutters are clean and cleared out.
- The Chimney Flashing: When the flashing around your chimney is tar you may want a water-tight fitting such as a metal flashing system.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If a patch of them are very discolored, you’ll want to replace them so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
It's unnecessary to deal with a damaged roof when there are so many qualified contractors available to help. With our powerful app, you can find the finest roofing replacement and roofing repair services in Dublin, Ohio. Find the perfect contractor for your house right away.