Find a Pro in Stanfield, Oregon
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time that is needed to replace a roof really depends on the dimensions of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors to think about. The typical roof for a house is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so generally speaking, a roofing contractor can finish a roof replacement within a day’s time.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will make working conditions awful and this can really postpone the job. If this is going on during your roof replacement project, you should anticipate your roof taking three to five days to finish.
The style of your roof is another factor that you should consider. Its pitch, the number of joints, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is giving an estimate for your project. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement specialist will be able to approximate the hours for the job.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most affordable materials for your new roof, and just because they are the cheaper product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your neighborhood with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are reliable and serve the purpose of protecting your property while being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles do wear out faster and require some attention more often than the more expensive materials. They typically have a 15-20 year warranty. But there is the option to buy higher-end asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be your ultimate decision when fixing up sections just don’t cut it anymore. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re dealing with these kinds of issues:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the probability of having it be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are quite common on residential spaces and these usually have a 15-20 year lifespan. When the roof on your property has aged this much, it’s a smart idea to get regular inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is needed.
- SAGGING: When your roof is drooping, it's a sign that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not a good sign, and this indicates you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire property, so there should be no shock that the materials used for your roof will get worn out over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly how much a roof replacement is going to cost you because there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The price of your new roof will be determined by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for hips, gabbles, and other angles. This is where a roofing contractor can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and give you an accurate estimate on the price of your roof.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Oregon // Stanfield
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
It seems like there's nothing to display in this area. Please try searching in a different location or using alternative search terms to find what you're looking for. If you need assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team for help!
Roofing Replacement & Roofing Repair Companies near Stanfield, Oregon
When you need roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Stanfield, Oregon, then our platform is the answer. The roofing experts featured on our site have the qualifications you need for your project. You can find someone who takes the effort to make sure that the best customer service is implemented and that you get total satisfaction on your roof replacement.
Every homeowner knows that maintenance is needed to keep their property in a favorable condition. It’s smart to stay on top of repairs to avoid having to pay the steep price of replacing a roof prematurely.
Are you looking for roofing repair and roofing replacement services? With the exception of having leaks or other obvious problems, there are a few things that might illustrate whether a roof repair is a good decision.
- Age: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts. If you think your roof has been around for longer, it might be time to call a roofing contractor to come take a look at it.
- Warps or Buckling: The sheets of wood used for decking can warp or bend under pressure.
- Granule Buildup in Gutters: When you find an accumulation of granules in your gutters from your shingles, it could indicate that your shingles are deteriorating. A roofing repair specialist will keep your gutters clean and cleared out.
- Broken flashing: Flashing is important because it's used to protect joints and prevent water penetration. Contact a roofing maintenance company to fix broken, loose, or missing flashing to prevent water leaks.
- Damaged or missing shingles: Cracked, curled, or missing shingles will need to be swapped out with new ones by a roofer. Routine inspections will also help you address issues like this and prevent leaks.
Hire a company that can make your roofing repair and roofing replacement a streamlined and satisfactory process. When you’ve found the right fit, then it's just requesting a estimate and scheduling an appointment to get your roofing maintenance started.