Find a Pro in Hendersonville, Tennessee
Give us a few details and we’ll match you with the right pro.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The time it takes to replace a roof is dependent on the size of your roof, but there are also a lot of other factors involved. The typical residential roof is around 3,000 sq. feet (or less), so usually, a roofing contractor can complete a roof replacement within a day.
Something else you should take into account is the projected weather in Hendersonville, TN. Bad weather will put a stop to work and this can really postpone the job. If bad weather is expected to take place during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take a few more days to complete.
The complexity of your roof is an important thing that you should consider. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and facets will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will require a longer timeline and your roof replacement contractor can estimate a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
Asphalt shingles are going to be the most cost-effective materials for your new roof, and just because they are the lower-cost product, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. In fact, you’ll see most homes in your neighborhood with asphalt shingling on the roof because they are durable and do a great job of creating that defensive barrier your home needs in addition to being the affordable option. Plus, they have a simple style that will look good on any residential property.
Asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more expensive products. They normally have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But you can always get top-quality asphalt shingles that do last longer.
When should I replace my roof?
You should think about replacing your roof when repairs won't hold up. A roof replacement is needed if you’re dealing with these types of problems:
- AGE: When your roof has aged, the possibility of having it be replaced is more pressing. Asphalt shingles are a normal choice for residential homes and these usually have a lifespan of 15-20 years. When your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise idea to get routine inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a sign that the plywood decking is damaged. Sagging is not ideal, and this usually means you need roof replacement services.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof protects your entire home, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s challenging to come up with an exact amount on how much a new roof is going to come out to because there are several factors that will influence the overall cost. Commonly, a new roof can cost anywhere from $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of the hours put into the project and the materials being used. The cost of your new roof will be factored by the materials you want installed, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be towards labor.
Measuring the layout of your roof can also be difficult if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to factor in various angles. Here's how a roofing professional can be of assistance. They’ll be able to determine the measurements of your roof and provide you with an accurate estimate on the cost of your roof.
Top 10 Professionals nearHome // Tennessee // Hendersonville
We couldn't find any matches for this location.
Roofing Repair & Roofing Replacement Contractors in Hendersonville, TN
Thumbtack will make your search for roofing repair and roofing replacement services easy in Hendersonville, TN. Our streamlined platform is easy to navigate, which means you can look through various profiles and easily narrow down your options. We assist in the hiring process by giving you useful information to ratings, pricing, background, and more. Start your search for a roofing repair and roofing replacement company on the app and find the right professional for the job.
It's essential to have a roof you can depend on for your house at any time during the year. For a secure home with a roof made to last, you can find the best roofing repair and roofing replacement companies through Thumbtack.
Regularly, scheduled appointments can help you keep up with any damage before it degrades any further and allows you to prolong the life of your roof. How can you tell it's necessary to get professional, roofing repair and roofing replacement services? You may notice certain things to look out for, such as:
- The Age of Your Roof: In general, 20-25 years is how long a standard roof lasts, so if you think your roof has been around for longer, you may want to call a roofing contractor to come check it out.
- Warps or Buckling: The boards used for decking can end up warping or are bending under pressure.
- Valleys in Your Roof: Your roof is designed to allow snow and rain to stream through the valleys downward to your gutters. When there are shingles missing or they've deteriorated, you may get some leakage.
- Damaged flashing: Damaged flashing allows water to penetrate the sealed joints. Contact a roofing contractor to fix worn out, missing, or faulty flashing so you don’t have to deal with leaks.
- Shingles: Having your shingles inspected can help you know if it's time for them to be replaced. If you see some discoloration on your shingles, replacing those is a smart idea so that your roof doesn't sustain more damages.
No one should put up with a dilapidated roof when there are so many licensed roofers available to help. With our streamlined app, you can find the finest roofing repair and roofing replacement services in Hendersonville, TN. Get the roofing maintenance services you need for your home today.